We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return; Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or call us at 0861 333 268. If your return is approved; We'll send you a return delivery address, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (031) 719 1759, or visit one of the flagship stores in your area.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and resolve any issues you might have.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), and custom products (such as special orders or personalized items).
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Build it Store will refund a purchase for the exact amount paid less the following:
- Any delivery costs already incurred by Build it;
- Any restocking fee for special orders.
- Refunds will only be processed by the Refund and Return policy, and in the payment method that was used when the order was created, and into the account it was paid from e.g. credit & Debit card, EFT, or credit the Trade Account.
- Build it, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refund a maximum of R10,000.00 (ten thousand rands) in cash, the balance must be paid via EFT.
- A refund can take up to 7 (seven) business days to reflect in your account, and EFT refunds are subject to verification of your banking details.
- If for any reason you would like to cancel an order, this may be done by contacting our Customer Care Contact center at 0861 333 268.
- We reserve the right not to refund the delivery fee in respect of any late cancellations. If you cancel your payment for any reason or if your payment method should cease to be valid for whatever reason, you will nevertheless be bound to pay the full purchase price, including all costs incurred by us relating to the recovery thereof.
- You may return a product, at your cost, to Build it provided you have the original invoice/proof of purchase and have complied with the required terms and conditions set out by Build it.